Disruptive Technology Models are commercial business models, broadly divided into 2 types of innovation : those which
- displace an established technology and / or shake up the industry. This innovation relies on incremental improvements to an already established technology.
- introduce ground-breaking products to create a completely new industry. This category often lacks refinement, has performance problems because it is new, appeals to a limited audience, and may not yet have a proven practical application.
Large corporations are designed to work with the former. Conversely, they have trouble capitalizing on the potential efficiencies, cost-savings, or new marketing opportunities created by low-margin disruptive innovation.
RedPepper Mergers works exclusively with these Disruptive Technology Models, in the Environmental sustainability sector.
These Environmental Solution business models offer commercial solutions which limit environmental degradation.
Environmental degradation is the deterioration of the environment through depletion of resources such as air, water and soil, the destruction of ecosystems and the extinction of wildlife.
RedPepper Mergers works with these ESG-centric business models to
- raise expansion capital (through GreenPepper Capital),
- Implement ESG strategies and Change Indexes, and
- then assist our clients to realise their local and international revenue and profitability goals : ask us about SalesMagic.
Our point of difference is that we only work with a handful of carefully vetted, viable clients and actively manage them, to ensure that they realise their exit plans and through that the “return on investment” expectations.